3rdMark looks for managers who have a demonstrated commitment to building a high quality investment management business, and who believe in building enduring relationships with their clients.
Managers are evaluated on the following criteria:
- High Quality Investment Management Team dedicated to delivering excellent investment performance.
- Enthusiastic Senior Management Leadership that understands the key drivers for success in an Investment Management Business.
- Clearly defined investment philosophy and process that is sustainable and is a compelling story that provides a product advantage.
- Strong Ethical Approach and Commitment to meet all Regulatory and Compliance Requirements in the Australian and New Zealand Marketplaces.
- A track record of investment performance consistent with their Investment Philosophy.
- Investment Team Continuity and Reward Structure with substantial investment in the products by Portfolio Managers.
- Strong Risk Management Processes.
- Competitive Fees and Product Structures.
- Sufficient Capacity.
Contract terms are negotiated on a case-by-case basis to reflect client-specific needs. Each arrangement is designed to minimise the client’s fixed costs and establish a clear alignment of interest. Our typical agreement combines a retainer and a percentage of revenue for new business generated by 3rdMark.