The relationship starts by building a detailed understanding of the investment process, the people and the products. Company, management and past performance history are reviewed in detail to build a complete picture of the business.
Once the familiarisation process is completed we then progress to develop a marketing plan covering:
- Revenue and Asset targets with agreed resource Commitment and Expense Budget.
- Development of necessary Sales & Marketing Materials, RFP's and Consultant Questionnaires as required.
- Review of asset consultant status and short and medium term action plans.
- Target Market, Prospect Plans, Calls and Meetings to qualify prospects.
- Management of meetings of investment professionals with Consultants and Prospects.
- Coordination of follow ups.
- Guidance and Participation in closing Sales and Negotiating Agreements.
- Client Service Establishment.